Long Awaited Weekend...
Who knew a three day week could be SO LONG?!? After having two weeks off from work, three days was a terribly long time back to work. It seems that since I started back on Wednesday that it just turning into "one of those weeks". First thing Wednesday morning when I got to work my thin client wasn't working, so they replaced it. Thursday morning I woke up with allergies bothering me (something that didn't bother me the whole time I was off of work.) After our brief staff meeting first thing Thurday morning my monitor junked out on me, when it worked 15 minutes prior. I had noticed the drain in my bathtub had been draining slow lately, but when I came home from work Thursday I discovered it had virtually quit draining altogether. While I was wiping down the bathroom sink I accidentally pushed down the stopper, I went to lift it up and discovered it was stuck! *Oh Landlady!* This morning I used the shower in the spare bathroom since the other was plugged, and discovered it too was plugged. I stopped by Wal-Mart on the way home from work and I kept forgetting things clear at the other end of the section I was in. I'm hoping things will end up going better for me tomorrow...at this rate, it's not looking good!
I have a new project for myself. I got an idea from another blog where they posted "Today I Saw..." posts, making my twist on it being "My amusement for the day..." I try to find amusement in things when in reality they might be crappy situations. An example is Wal-Mart...shopping there is never a great experience, but there are some doozies there that make your shopping experience more amusing.
Here are my posts from the last three days. Wednesday was my first time writing one up...
Well...time to head to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will go better than the last three days have went for me!
I have a new project for myself. I got an idea from another blog where they posted "Today I Saw..." posts, making my twist on it being "My amusement for the day..." I try to find amusement in things when in reality they might be crappy situations. An example is Wal-Mart...shopping there is never a great experience, but there are some doozies there that make your shopping experience more amusing.
Here are my posts from the last three days. Wednesday was my first time writing one up...

Comments
Post a Comment