Undeck The Halls
As much as I love to celebrate the Christmas holiday (ex. decorating, gifting, celebrating, eating, etc.) I think it's getting about time to get the Christmas lights taken down from around the patio in front of the apartment!
I made the mistake of not taking them down on the ONE AND ONLY good day that we've had since Christmas. Granted, this Saturday was very nice out, but half of my staked up lights are buried in a small snow drift! The main "nice" day out is about the only time that all (or most) of the snow was melted...not sure that it's happened since then!!!
I guess now I will have wait until the drift melts away so I can see where my Christmas lights are! I hope it happens sometime before St. Patrick's Day. If not, I guess I'll just hope it melted away before Easter!
I made the mistake of not taking them down on the ONE AND ONLY good day that we've had since Christmas. Granted, this Saturday was very nice out, but half of my staked up lights are buried in a small snow drift! The main "nice" day out is about the only time that all (or most) of the snow was melted...not sure that it's happened since then!!!
I guess now I will have wait until the drift melts away so I can see where my Christmas lights are! I hope it happens sometime before St. Patrick's Day. If not, I guess I'll just hope it melted away before Easter!

Comments
Post a Comment