Disappointed

I'm a little disappointed tonight.  I had planned for the past couple of days on going to the Schuyler -vs- Moulton-Udell game tonight, but it was postponed until Thursday.  I was really hoping to relieve some tension by taking some photos at the game.  Oh well! There will be pictures to take Thursday night and they also have a game against Brookfield on Friday night. 

This stinkin' weather has just about got me plum cabin fever crazy!  It seems like all Mother Nature knows how to do lately is snow.  I really think someone ticked the ol' grouch off this time!  I was leery driving to work this morning because the roads were pure ice in some spots, but they were fine once I headed home from work.  The streets in town are what I have to be careful on now!  They are snow-covered and attempting to drift in some spots.  There are definitely no sharp turns to be made...corners definitely have to be taken with caution.

Well...I'm done venting now.  Time to head to bed at a decent time for once.  Hopefully I will have pictures to post after Thurday and Friday night's games.  (Just as long as Ol' Woman Nature doesn't throw more snow at us!) 

Comments

Popular Posts