Crummy Weather Kinda Day

I'm officially SICK of snow and cold weather.  I think this year the old wife's tale is officially busted.  Our first tracking snow was on December 6th, so according to it, we should have had 6 snows.  I'm pretty sure we're past that now!  I've had the past few days off of work, and the last couple weeks have been horrible weather weeks....(Not a good time to be at home!) Luckily today I had some office-work to help with, so that kept me occupied for most of the day.  After I was done with that I dumbly decided to go watch the Schuyler Co. Junior Varsity basketball game against Scotland Co.  I don't think I had experienced that kind of wind in my Jeep yet (NOW I HAVE!)  It was now a fun drive down, but the drive home was worse!  The wind was blowing harder and it was snowing more, too!  When I was just about to the BP station visibility dropped dramatically!  I hadn't been able to figure out why the cars in front of me were slowing down so much, but at THAT point I figured out why!

Oh well, it was all worth the driving conditions...I was able to see both the girls and boys win on home court tonight!  I even captured a few pictures during the game...


Miss Mallory Haley shooting a free-throw on a fowl.


Tad Steen takes the tip off for Schuyler.

Tad Anderson shooting a free-throw on a fowl.

Garrett Wilson staking out his next move to break away from the box.

Drew Bruner and Garrett Wilson listen for instructions during a time-out.


Garrett Wilson, mid-shot, for a free-throw on a fowl.

/// -- / -- / -- / -- / -- / -- / -- / -- / -- / -- \\\

Well, I think it's about time for me to wrap this entry up for tonight.  Have a dentist appointment for tomorrow morning, supposed to be a normal 6-month cleaning, but then I was informed that they want to do a couple fillings...CRUD!

Comments

Popular Posts