Weekend Pics

Had a slow weekend, which I'm glad for since this week is going to be a little crazy.  Tomorrow (Monday) I'm meeting up with a guy to start setting up a website, Thursday I'm taking a PTO day from work for my semi-annual cleaning at the dentist, Saturday will be installing RAM in a computer in Memphis, also have another computer to work on at some point also.  I know there's more...but I'm just forgetting it without referencing my handheld!

Went up to Mom and Dad's house this afternoon.  We went for a short drive and then Dad fed the fish.  I snapped a couple of pictures there...

(Blue sky and trees reflecting in the ripples on the pond.)

(Queen Anne's Lace against the pond water.)

The sunset tonight was very cool.  The sky was very blue and the clouds were very bright.


The other night I snapped a couple of pictures of my plants on the patio after I watered them.  The New Guinea Impatiens and the Ivy look like they are doing very well!


Comments

Popular Posts